Sunday 15 July 2012

Meetup w/my CHIIIOOOBUU girlfriend & Uncle Sean


I realise most of my blog entries are all on food..food, & still foood!! :(( No wonder I've such a depressing figure *cries* anw, i'm trying to cut down on my food intake now, snack less & eat more healthily with less carbs. But of cos I wun restrict myself too much to the extend that I need to think thrice before consuming sth (wells, i probably cant resist duhz..)  Super badly need to shed off those chunks of excess fatssss everywhere on my body!! I want to fit into a normal UK8 & more BS's clothings (hmmmm means more spending??) comfortably lahs!! I want to look slimmer, tonner, prettier & nicer!!!  #determination 

Finally get to meet up with my chio chio gf & Uncle Sean on Friday for a dinner. Have not met them like almost 4mths, ever since i left my previous company..definitely so much to update each other :)

Was deciding between Fullhouse @Rendezvous Gallery or Sauce @Esplanade & was glad we settled for the former, despite the average food served. The ambience of the place is pretty sweeet & romantic. Fullhouse is actually a Theme Cafe with the Fullhouse family, Daddy Thomas, Mummy Tracy, children Tiffani and Tony, as well as pet dog Toy as hosts. You can visit their whole "house" & camwhore with ur friends/loved ones with the "props" available without feeling awkward. In fact that is what everybody is doing - CAMWHORING away!! Recommended place for the camwhores especially....hmmmm perhaps this would be a good place for the next S.H.O.P.A.H.O.L.I.C's gathering yay?? Maybe I shld arrange one soon!! Definitely bringing brulee & my friends to visit this place again :DDDD


Warning:
Food served was pretty average only. So you can give this place a miss if you are not a camwhore freak or if you are a food guru.


din realise the wording changes colour..

 Tony welcomes YOU :)


 the interior when you step in - SOOO PRETTY!!

 a swing outside



 doves along the balcony











our so-so food. Rating: 5-6/10










 Fullhouse Theme Cafe
9 Bras Basah Road
#01-04 & #02-02/3
Rendezvous Gallery 
Singapore 189559 
Tel: 6336 6328

For my chio chio gf: I understand how u feel & what you are going through now. I've gone thru' it too...believe me!! What you need right now is just TIME, & ur friendssss :) Not matter is 1 week, 1 month, 1 yr or more....just let your heart heals & follow it once again. As i mentioned to u alot of times, you dun lack. What's yours will be yours eventually. Let fate do everything for you yay?? :) Give mi a ring or WA me when you need accompany. Pls EATTTTT MOREEEEE kk. Wan to see you fatter for our next gathering. ♥ you~

11 comments:

  1. what uncle sean siah... brother sean is better... lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMMMGGGGG u are reading my blogggggg!! LOL:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, tried to ask you qns on form spring but not able to do so. would like to kn if you purchase any lace top frm AE? what size would u take? i am abut your size,and i cant decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe!!

      which lace top in particular are u referring to? maybe u can show me the pic so I can gauge better for you? :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for always being here for me babe <3 I LURVEEEEEEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Their latest collection, Lace top in Aqua frm AE. Their measurement. Size S. pit to pit - 13 inches, length 21.5, Size M :pit to pit - 14 inches, length 22 inches. i am much concern about the pit to pit. Thanks in adv. oh, btw did u only allow those who have form spring acc to ask you qns? i dont have any acc but if so, i am prepare to open the acc cos i love asking u qns about clothing's.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe!! The ptp for this top seems rather small. If I would to opt, it would be Size M for sure. Usually I wear the largest available sizes for AE clothings :(( I'm guessing I shld be able to squeeze into this top SNUGLY :S

      btw i've chng my FS settings, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you :( Glad that I'm able to help u in the sizing :) Have a great day ahead babe :D

      Delete
  6. HI Candice,

    Thanks for your advise. I will sign up FS so that it will be easier for me to ask you qns on clothing's because i am about your size. Okay, gg to sign up now.. see you at FS soon.. *wave*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no prob dear :) glad that i'm able to help you :DD seeya at FS!! tell mi ur nick kk :D

      Delete